Here are some PowerPoint guidelines to help as you create slides for your presentations.
1. Use slides to reinforce your message, they are not the main attraction–You are!
2. Have your presentation organized with a beginning, middle and conclusion.
3. Keep the template, backgrounds, font size, font type, font color, bullets, transitions, etc. consistent from slide to slide, header to header.
4. Make sure you use contrasting colors for your font and background for readability, if you are not using an existing template.
5. Transitions and ...Continue Reading →